Mobility Business Innovation Engineer (f/m/d)
Zeon Corporation is the leading developer and supplier of innovative chemical products, including synthetic elastomers and plastics, focused upon the chemistry of the C4/C5 fractions. Our Research & Development Departments are continually seeking innovative new products and applications to meet the technical and environmental challenges of an ever-changing world. Through developing cooperative solutions to both present and future challenges we achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
At our European Headquarters in Düsseldorf, we act as the Sales and Distribution Centre for Zeon Corporation and its global affiliates. To enhance our business in Europe we are seeking an Mobility Business Innovation Engineer (f/m/d).
- In your role as Mobility Business Innovation Engineer, you support ZEON’s efforts in Europe related to next generation automotive mobility.
- Explore and establish new business opportunities with both current and emerging ZEON materials (e.g. synthetic elastomers, specialty plastics, organic polymers) related to the C.A.S.E. (Connected, Autonomous, Shared, and Electrified) area of mobility to support ZEON's business in the early stages of the sales cycle.
- Provide Technical Support to customers (OEMs, Tier 1s, and industry partners) to promote ZEON’s products.
- Identify emerging material requirements and trends in the automotive market and create technical market reports for ZEON’s internal R&D teams in Europe, USA and Japan.
- Develop a deep understanding of ZEON's existing and emerging offerings in the C.A.S.E area.
- Establish partnership activities with key industry players – customers, technical testing houses, institutes/universities - aligned with ZEON's focus areas.
- Technical University degree e.g. Chemistry, Material Sciences, Mechanical Engineering or Business Engineering/Chemistry.
- Relevant professional experience (5+ years) in the Automotive industry in technical service or business development of organic materials / polymers / elastomers / adhesives.
- Experience working as customer interface & proven track record with progressing business opportunities from start to commercialization.
- Thorough knowledge in one or more fields related to polymer-, adhesive- or elastomer technology.
- Outstanding communication skills, comfort and ease talking with commercial & technical staff both internally and at prospective customers & other external partners, institutions.
- Excellent German and English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Creative, self-disciplined, accurate, flexible, pro-active and persuasive.
- Flexible working approach and willingness to travel.
Your benefits from us
- An interesting and exciting position within a worldwide operating company.
- A motivated and international team with flat hierarchies.
- We offer a flexible working time model as well as mobile working.
- This vacancy is company car authorized.
- Corporate benefits and an attractive remuneration package (bonus system, pension scheme, etc.).
- We promote your development and offer the opportunity for further comprehensive training.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please tell us also the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please contact Mrs. Marina Groth, HR Specialist Recruiting & Development, email@example.com,
Zeon Europe GmbH, Hansaallee 249, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany