Quality Representative / Specialist / Assurance Operations / Key Account (f/m/d)
Zeon Corporation is the leading developer and supplier of innovative products, including synthetic elastomers and plastics, focused upon the chemistry of the C4/C5 fractions. Our Research & Development Departments are continually seeking innovative new products and applications to meet the technical and environmental challenges of an ever-changing world. Through developing cooperative solutions to both present and future challenges we achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
At our European Headquarters in Düsseldorf, we act as the Sales and Distribution Centre for Zeon Corporation and its global affiliates. To enhance our business in Europe we are seeking a Quality Representative / Specialist / Assurance Operations / Key Account (f/m/d).
- Constant further development and optimization of processes and the Management System in consideration of the ISO 9001 regulations in cooperation with respective departments
- Planning and conduction ISO 9001 internal audits in all European branches and external company.
- Assistance and advice in preparing ISO 9001 external audits in all European branches and external company
- REACH monitoring and controlling of EU, UK and TR.
- Elaboration and coordination of measures as a result of customer complaints
- Assistance in configuring of quality relevant processes and process descriptions
- Preparation, updating and developing of quality assurance documentations and -reports
Regular conduction of error analyses incl. determination of their causes and initiation and monitoring of corrective actions
- Preparation, updating and monitoring of product specifications and SDS
- Contact person for the staff in all quality management system related issues
- Technical University degree e.g. Chemistry, Material Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Business Engineering/Chemistry or other technical studies.
- 5+ years professional experience, ideally in Quality Assurance field in chemical industry or relevant industry.
- Thorough knowledge (e.g. ISO 9001, REACH, CLP etc.) in one or more fields related to Quality Assurance in chemical industry or relevant industry.
- Outstanding communication skills, comfort and ease talking with commercial & technical staff both internally and at prospective customers & other external partners, institutions.
- Excellent German and English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Creative, self-disciplined, accurate, flexible, pro-active and persuasive.
- Flexible working approach and willingness to travel.
Our Benefits for you
- An interesting and exciting position within a worldwide operating company.
- We offer you a flexible working time model.
- We promote your development and offer each of our employees the opportunity for further comprehensive training.
- In addition to a meal allowance, we offer free drinks such as water and coffee as well as fresh fruit.
- With our company doctor and our offers relating to our health management program and group accident insurance, we ensure your well-being.
- A motivated and international team, flat hierarchies, and a pleasant and modern working environment.
- The possibility of mobile working contributes to making (y)our everyday work more flexible.
- Corporate Benefits and an attractive remuneration package (bonus system, pension scheme, etc.).
- We offer you a job ticket or benefit from our parking facilities at our office in attractive location in Düsseldorf.
- Employee satisfaction and team building are important to us. Regular exchanges as well as company events are part of our program.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please tell us also the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please contact Mrs. Marina Groth, HR Administrator, email@example.com,
Zeon Europe GmbH, Hansaallee 249, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany