Sales Manager (f/m/d) based in the UK
Zeon Corporation is the leading developer and supplier of innovative products, including synthetic elastomers and plastics, focused upon the chemistry of the C4/C5 fractions. Our Research & Development Departments are continually seeking innovative new products and applications to meet the technical and environmental challenges of an ever-changing world. Through developing cooperative solutions to both present and future challenges we achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Zeon Europe GmbH coordinates and controls the European marketing and sales activities together with its highly specialized Technical Service. At our European Headquarters in Düsseldorf, we act as the Sales and Distribution Centre for Zeon Corporation and its global affiliates. In order to enhance our sales in UK we are seeking a motivated Sales Manager (f/m/d) based in the UK.
- Establishing and executing of annual budgets after approval and long-term sales and marketing plans
- Submitting of relevant market information in order to evaluate market potentials
- Assist to solve customers’ technical problems by remote or visit interface
- Introducing of new products into markets of existing and new applications
- Supporting the sales activities of commercial sales managers providing technical presentations in rubber conferences, exhibitions and individual meetings
- Visiting automotive producers and identify the current and future material trend in the automotive industry
- Monthly reporting
- Study of Business / Chemistry or comparable
- Bachelor / Master of Science
- Initial B2B experience in rubber industry, or related is advantageous
- Longstanding experience in sales and customer management
- Leadership experience
- Self-starter with target-oriented drive
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- English (mother tongue)
- Proficiency in MS-Office and CRM software
- Willingness to travel
Your benefits from us
- An interesting and exciting position within a worldwide operating company.
- A motivated and international team, flat hierarchies, and a pleasant and modern working environment.
- We offer you a flexible working time model.
- The possibility of mobile working contributes to making (y)our everyday work more flexible.
- We promote your development and offer each of our employees the opportunity for further comprehensive training
- Corporate Benefits and an attractive remuneration package (bonus system, pension scheme, etc.).
- We offer various health management programs and ensure your well-being.
- Employee satisfaction and team building are important to us. Regular exchanges as well as company events are part of our program.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please tell us also the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please contact Mrs. Marina Groth, HR Administrator, email@example.com,
Zeon Europe GmbH, Hansaallee 249, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany