(Senior) Account Manager (f/m/d)
Zeon Corporation is the leading developer and supplier of innovative products, including synthetic elastomers and plastics, focused upon the chemistry of the C4/C5 fractions. Our Research & Development Departments are continually seeking innovative new products and applications to meet the technical and environmental challenges of an ever-changing world. Through developing cooperative solutions to both present and future challenges we achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Zeon Europe GmbH coordinates and controls the European marketing and sales activities together with its highly specialized Technical Service. At our European Headquarters in Düsseldorf, we act as the Sales and Distribution Centre for Zeon Corporation and its global affiliates. To enhance our business in Europe we are seeking a (Senior) Account Manager (f/m/d).
- Own customer responsibility in technical sales - focus on customers in his/her area of responsibility
- Management tasks in the area of key account assistance – supporting the Sales Manager (e.g., staff related and business-related strategies, administrative duties)
- Coordination of global key accounts & support of existing business
- Maintenance of customer data and reporting in the CRM system
- Independent project management & market analysis
- Increase of market shares for the broad product portfolio
- Initiation of new development projects with support of R&D
- Intensive cooperation in international team
- Completed studies in industrial chemistry/business administration/chemistry or comparable qualification
- Professional sales experience, ideally in B2B in the "rubber industry" would be an advantage
- Preferably experiences in team leadership
- Business fluent in English (B2/C1)
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
- Proactive solution- and result-oriented way of working
- Confident handling of the MS Office package and CRM software
- Willingness to travel (primarily on a national level)
Your benefits from us
- An interesting and exciting position within a worldwide operating company.
- We offer you a flexible working time model.
- We promote your development and offer each of our employees the opportunity for further comprehensive training.
- In addition to a meal allowance, we offer free drinks such as water and coffee as well as fresh fruit.
- With our company doctor and our offers relating to our health management program and group accident insurance, we ensure your well-being.
- A motivated and international team, flat hierarchies, and a pleasant and modern working environment.
- The possibility of mobile working contributes to making (y)our everyday work more flexible.
- Corporate Benefits and an attractive remuneration package (bonus system, pension scheme, etc.).
- We offer you a job ticket or benefit from our parking facilities at our office in attractive location in Düsseldorf.
- Employee satisfaction and team building are important to us. Regular exchanges as well as company events are part of our program.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please tell us also the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please contact Mrs. Marina Groth, HR Administrator, email@example.com,
Zeon Europe GmbH, Hansaallee 249, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany