ZEON Corporation is the leading developer and supplier of innovative products, including synthetic elastomers, focused on specialties upon the chemistry of the C4/C5 fractions.
Our Research & Development Departments are continually seeking innovative new products and applications to meet the technical and environmental challenges of an ever changing world. Through developing cooperative solutions to present and future challenges we can achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
At our European Headquarters in Düsseldorf, we act as the Sales and Distribution Centre for Zeon Corporation and its affiliates. In order to enhance our sales in Europe we are seeking a motivated
experienced Rubber Industry Specialist as
Technical Service Chemist (f/m)
- Technical service to European customers, principally DACH and Benelux for specialty rubber products
- Introduction of new products and promotion of materials into new market applications
- Technical presentations at conferences, seminars, exhibitions and other meetings
- Planning and generation of technical data and technical promotion literature for specialty rubber products
- Reporting of market trends within the organization
- Study of Chemistry, focused on Polymer Technology or Polymer Science preferably related to rubber elastomers
- Master of Science, Ph.D. is preferable but not necessary
- Minimum of 5 years experience in rubber industry
- Thorough knowledge of rubber technology, testing, compounding, processing and properties
- Essential requirement: Excellent German and English language skills, both verbal and written
- Self-disciplined, logical, accurate, factual, flexible, active and persuasive.
- Outstanding communication skills in combination with proficiency in MS-Office and CRM software
- Flexible working approach and willingness to travel, approx. 50%
- Interesting and promising position inside a worldwide operating company
- A motivated and international team
- Multicultural environment
- Favorable conditions
We look forward to receiving your application. Please tell us also the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Please contact Mrs. Gudrun Bode, firstname.lastname@example.org